Hi. My name is Lawrence. I am a Salesforce Administrator available for piecemeal and contract work. I enjoy working with non-profits, manufacturers, energy and utility companies, and much more.
I also work with companies looking to improve their customer support operations and business processes. I enjoy creating efficient operations that empower companies to perform at their absolute best.
I also provide business analysis, SaaS customer improvements, and software tool evaluations and recommendations.
L12 Solutions is my consultation practice where I help teams and businesses jump to the next level. Here I share thoughts on customer support operations, customer support agent training and team management, documentation and knowledge bases, and customer journeys. And of course, Salesforce!
I also write about business management, profitability(!), sector growth, revenue reality, teamwork, human factors, support and CRM software, and modern work tips and tricks.
- significantly decreased ticket (case) flows
- massively improved ticket turn-around time (FCR)
- created value-added processes and documentation
- trained support teams
- reduced staff stress by incorporating more asynchronous workflows
- automated business processes so owners and executives can relax
- created calm customers that increase profits
- reported on needed business improvements
- worked and interfaced with cultures and companies world-wide
I’m a Salesforce Certified Administrator (see my Salesforce Trailhead profile here) and a big believer in proper software tool selection and management to maximize profits and productivity.
A few other fun facts about me:
- I’m a PHP web developer and (still) an expert on WordPress website performance improvements.
- Microsoft Excel is my friend and, in my opinion, not used nearly enough, or not used powerfully enough.
- I look for ways to save my eyes from screen damage – how about sometimes an audio walk n’ talk meeting instead of a video chat?